Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christian Bale & Michael Caine Talk The Dark Knight Rises

caine and bale Christian Bale & Michael Caine Talk The Dark Knight Rises

While doing a recent round of promotions for his upcoming film The Fighter, Christian Bale was pushed to speak about the upcoming Batman sequel, The Dark Knight Rises. In an interview with E!, Bale said that he believes that this will be the last time he will be playing Batman. A statement which shouldn’t be too surprising. Bale is said to have signed on for just three movies back in 2003. MTV‘s Josh Horowitz, curious about Tom Hardy and the possible set of characters and baddies, asked the Welsh-born actor just how much he does know about the film.

Chris will let me know what I need to know when I need to know it. It’s our fourth movie together, and I probably know a little bit more than maybe some people out there, but I think most people will be surprised by how little I do know. It just hasn’t been necessary yet. I know he’ll give me plenty of time to prepare whatever I need to for it and I’ll discover it. He’s a pretty damn good filmmaker I trust that he’s going to come up with something wonderful.
- Christian Bale

Also speaking about The Dark Knight Rises, Michael Caine told Empire last week that Emma Thomas and Christoper Nolan told him to expect the script in January, to start shooting in May, and to finish shooting in November. Like Bale, Caine doesn’t seem to know much about the details of the plot or characters either, stating Nolan won’t tell him anything. Looks like we’ll just have to wait to find out more.



Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/page/2/#ixzz18pNr2kfz

No comments:

Post a Comment