Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Michael Caine might join the cast of Inception

It appears that Sir Michael Caine and Christopher Nolan have become inseparable. MTV Movies Blog reports that Michael Caine might have a role in Nolan’s upcoming film Inception.

michaelcaine01 Michael Caine might join the cast of Inception

“I think there might be a part for me,” Caine told MTV News. Caine appeared as Alfred Pennyworth in both Batman Begins andThe Dark Knight, as well as Nolan’s Oscar-nominated film The Prestige.

Asked if he thought he would cast in Nolan’s latest movie, described by Warner Bros. only as “a contemporary sci-fi thriller set within the architecture of the mind,” Caine gleamed with optimism.

“I could well be, yes,” the Academy Award-winning actor stated. “I don’t think [Nolan's] going to make a picture without me. I will know this week if I’m going to be in it,” Cain said.

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/2009/04/#ixzz18ouft4dL

No comments:

Post a Comment